PADI ADVANCED FREEDIVER
Breaking your personal bests is a great feeling! It satisfies the strong, personal desire to do your best and to be proud of what you have achieved. The PADI Advanced Freediver course is designed to give you the opportunity to refine and improve your freediving skills. You extend your limits, learn more advanced techniques and you learn more and more about how your body and mind perform on the same breath.
To enroll in the PADI Advanced Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old and hold a PADI Freediver certification (or a qualifying certification from another freediving organization). You must also have completed the Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) course within the past 24 months.
- Static dive of at least 2 minutes and 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers under 18)
- Dynamic dive of at least 50 meters (40 meters for freedivers under than 18)
- Constant weight dive between 20-24 meters (15 meters for freedivers under 18)
- Theory exam
The course consists of:
- Theory sessions: you will learn about advanced freediving techniques and equipment. You will work independently on the theory with the PADI Freediver Touch.
- Two confined water
- Three open water sessions
- Stretching and breathing sessions
The course includes:
- PADI certification fee
- Freediving materials
- Pool entrance fee
- Video material
The course is exclusive:
- Entrance fee when open water sessions are given in a dive tower
- DAN insurance during the training
- PADI Freediver Touch app (€69.00)
The Touch is an interactive learning tool that gives you the information to freedive safely and allows you to learn at your own pace. You buy this PADI Freediver Touch separately from your freedive training because this study tool also contains all materials and exams for the PADI Basic Freediver, PADI Freediver and Master Freediver courses. Study at your own pace when it suits you. Everything digitally on your tablet, mobile or PC. No internet connection required.
We are dealer of Cressi freediving equipment. If you are looking for freediving materials and you need advice, we can help you with that.
After your PADI Advanced course you can take your skills to the next level with the PADI Master Freediver.