Freediving is about inner strength, discipline and control. If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world without making a sound and as long as you can do this on one breath, then freediving is for you. The first step to discover why freediving is becoming a more and more popular way to explore the underwater world is to take the PADI Freediver course.
You must be at least 12 years old to participate in this course. In addition, you have good swimming skills and you must be in good physical condition. You are able to swim 200 meters non-stop without fins, or 300 meters non-stop with mask, snorkel and fins. You don’t need to have experience with snorkeling, diving or freediving.
- Static dive of at least 90 seconds
- Dynamic dive of at least 25 meters
- Constant weight dive between 10 – 16 meters
- Theory exam
The course consists of:
- Theory sessions in which you independently acquire knowledge about the basics of freediving using the PADI Freediver Touch™.
- Four confined water sessions
- Two open water sessions
- Stretching & breathing sessions
The course includes:
- PADI certification fee
- Video material
- DAN insurance during the course (if desired, please state when registering)
The course is exclusive:
- Entrance fee when open water sessions are given in a dive tower
- Freediving materials
- PADI Freediver Touch app (€69.00)
The Touch is an interactive learning tool that gives you the information to freedive safely and allows you to learn at your own pace. You buy this PADI Freediver Touch separately from your freedive course because this study tool also contains all materials for the PADI Basic Freediver, PADI Advanced Freediver and Master Freediver courses. Study at your own pace when it suits you. Everything digitally on your tablet, mobile or PC. No internet connection required.
We are dealer of Cressi freediving equipment. If you are looking for freediving materials and you need advice, we can help you with that. In addition, it is possible to rent various materials for the duration of the course.
When you have passed the course you can seamlessly move on to the PADI Advanced Freediver course, where you will learn more advanced freediving techniques.